1 Litre of Tears...

This Japanese drama was introduced to me by a friend. He said he cried almost while watching this drama, for almost every episode of it. I’m an emotional girl who cried a lot and will be emotionally affected by anything basically, and there’s no exception to drama. I anticipated about it very much.

After watching this drama, like the title, I cried a lot, pretty close to one litre? I don’t know. I just knew I cried a lot.

I actually linked this drama to real life. Real setting.

I can’t imagine how my tears actually filled my eyes, flowed out from my eyes, run down my cheek, over my chin and dropped on chest, my laps. I cried.

The courage the girl showed was beyond imaginable level of mine. The pain she had to go through, losing her ability one by one, step by step was cruel. It was hard to believe the truth but she accepted it finally. She went through it. She found her courage. She found her strength.

Aya really inspired me a lot. I want to read her book. (to read it online, here's the link: http://www.seraphim.my/aya/index.htm) if possible, I want a copy of it! Any chances? Perhaps... =)


The other day I was complaining of losing my fire, my mental support.
Now I know one truth: wait not to live your life. There’s a lot of people put there who are fighting just to live a day longer. The fire will not depart from you. It was, is and will always be there for you. It’s up to you to see it, take hold of it, and move on with it. No matter how bad a situation might look, simply remember that rainbow will definitely appear after the rain. Even at night, though our eyes can’t see it, rainbow will always be there.


Thank you, Aya, for showing me the courage, the fire, the determination that I should always have.



"Never give up hope"

Live on...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

random

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush