Skripsi...


Finally! Thank God! I finish my skripsi (or graduating paper) exam!!!
And guess what? I got an A! Hehe! (everyone also get A basically, lol...)

I've spend a lot of time, and also money on this particular graduating paper.
Just for your info, the title is : "The Pattern of Antibiotics Resistance of Bacterial Corneal Ulcers in Two hospital in Yogyakarta." And my sample size is only 11 patients (sound pathetic, but it consumes a lot of analysis though simple...)
Followed it long time ago, but left it untouched for a long time as well. Hence, when i continue, i found it time consuming and worse, little time is left!
But, still, I managed to do it! Everything is done and finished!
YEAH!!!

Here, I would like to specially thank my doctors who guide and help me throughout this study.
Dr Jarir, Prof Suhardjo, and Dr Hartono, thank you so much! =)
i would always remember you all with your different characters! hehe!



Not to forget, to my friends, especially to Hema, Aminda, Lailai, Eve, Aisyah, Precila and Mages.. thanks for all the support! Love you girls! <3

Now that this exam ended, next is OSCE Compre (this coming monday le...)!
I shall not be afraid but study hard now and do everything i can!
Just like what the pak cleaning inter told me moments ago, do not be afraid of problems, but fear God only! Problems will be solved with God's help and our capabilities! =)

Praise God for everything! <3

ps: antibiotics names and classes are all sticking inside my brain now... lol... =) but don't ask me about the dosage, price and etc, no idea! haha!

Comments

Eunice Tan said…
lol... had one hour to write ma... lol...=)

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

random

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush