OSCE Compre - Passed!

When i got text and tweet from my friends from my friends saying that i passed my OSCE Compre i was overwhelmed!!!

Like what HY posted in her blogs, the was stages of confusion after getting the results. (you can read her post by clicking here --> HY-I passed!)

i was like her i guess.
i needed to see the results with my own eyes.
i need to check it.
i need confirmation.
i need re-confirmation.
i went on fb.

Then only i believe!

i was glad and was almost dancing around! The next day when i woke up, i was still thinking bout it. Was it real? Or just a dream? i was really happy! My endorphin level was high! i was and am still happy!

In my heart, i was relieved and kept saying: finally! yes! i did it!
God answered my prayer!

Before my OSCE i was busy with my thesis and exams. I was scared that i have not enough time to study and remember what i needed. I prayed. I asked Him for guidance and mercies. I was wondering when will He answer my prayer? Now (passing my OSCE and going into first wave of clinical rotation)? Or perhaps later (meaning not passing my OSCE and go into second wave)?
I don't know! I just know i want to pass and go into first wave.

Truth: God is never late!

There it is! i PASSED!!!

Praise and thanks be to God!

After a while, i started to feel the feelings of others who didn't make it. Where are they? What can i do to help? Hmmphh... please, let me know what can i do to help, pleaseee...
Anyway, you all have my prayers and support to go through it!
Aza aza fighting!

ps: thank you so much to all who prayed with and for me! i really appreciate it! =)


Comments

Hyng said…
so sweat. write ur own! XD
Eunice Tan said…
lol... now anyone who read my blog would most probably read yours too! hahahaha!
(^_^) said…
haha.. congratz to both of you again!!

but really, don't have to feel sorry. for my case, i'm happy in what i got. i don't know how to explain.. maybe sth seems ideal and best for you is not as good for others.. ya, i think this is the reason why i don't feel sad at all to fail my osce, even until now.. haha

so, enjoy your happiness and excitement to the max! =)

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

random

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush