First Week of Clinical Rotation

There we go. In a blink of eye, i've gone through my first week of clinical rotation in dermatovenerealogy department.

I was in doubt with myself, especially my abilites.

I was scared that i might not know how to communicate well with my group mates.

I was anxious (no depression tough, hehe!)

But, i know i can do this.

I know that He is looking over me.

He is with me.

He is in me.

No matter how hard this is gonna be for the next two years, i would love to learn more and grow tgether with my group mates.


As the saying goes, learning is a life-long process.

Be it my study or my relationship with others.


All the best! =)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

random

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush