My first month of Coass...

Now one month had passed, and i officially finish my very first department out of twelve departments -- Dermatovenereology!
At first i was scared, worries, and wondered how things would end. Now that i had gone through the very first challenge, i'm glad and proud to say that i'm grateful for everything that happen.

Eheemmm (just clearing my throat, hehe), i would love to thank my group mates for being there for me.
Thanks to Ressy, our chief, who always help us and put up with all our questions and tantrums... lol...
Thanks to Rama, who drove me to the hospitals out of Jogja for two weeks and being hyperactive, robbing my title... lol...
Thanks to William who pick me up to campus all the time...
Thanks to Wenmei who always pick me up as well...
Thanks to Ratih for picking me up as well...
(alright, that's because i don't have transport and my group mates are nice great enough to offer me rides... and i'm really touched)
Thanks to PeCe, PamPam, Silvi, Bayu, Ella and Andika for offering the great companionship...
Not to forget, thanks to Pece's boyfriend who bought us food when we "jaga malam"... hehe!

I was showering and this came to me:
God will always provide you with the best when you put Him first. He will never put you through something you can't do. He's always there watching and guiding your every step.

Be grateful!

Thanks my dear friends!


p/s: you all are not merely my group mates for two years, but my dearest friends! =)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

random

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush