Me. Medicine.

I was having conversation with my dear friend and this came up.
"Everyone I met surely post this question to me, just because I'm a medical student and doctor-to-be. 'How's your study? When are you going to be a doctor?' Oh my gosh! How many times do I have to answer this question over and over again with a consistent yet satisfying one?"

Out of a sudden I have this superb idea in my mind!

This is how I see my Medical life...

When I was a medical student, I'm a pure, white, blank paper (surely have to be SIRIM (quality-control) approved ones...), waiting to be painted and written on. 
And now, a co-as (co-assistant) in clinical rotation, I'm a paper scribbled with loads of information, but there're lots of fill-in-the-blank to do. 
In the future, as a houseman, I'll be a passage filled waiting to be corrected. 
Move on, as a medical doctor, I'll be a re-written passage waiting to be tested. 
Just as life moves on, I'll be a passage waiting to have more and more new and updated information added into it. 

Here you go! My thoughts... Hope you like it!

My Stethoscope. My symbol. 

ps: Whichever field you're in, let's give our very best back to the society and honour God in all we do... =) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

random

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush