Merry Christmas!



This Christmas, 2012, i have two weeks of holidays, yet, i chose not to go home. ok, actually i wanted to go home but daddy and mommy and me, of course, reasoned out that the flight tickets just doesn't worth it. Daddy came up with better idea, instead of buying me the tickets, why not get me a new ipad or any tablets i want? Since i lost my samsung tablet. hmmph...

Hence, i spend my Christmas here and i really enjoyed it as well.  
I want to write this down so that when i'm old and look back at all this, i will really appreciate everything and everyone around me. 

On Christmas eve, i went to kak Cory's house with kak Endah to help out (hahaha! so called help out with cooking), but ended up playing with baby Ray (Raymond) all the time. Food, of course. I ate a lotttt! 
At night, Pak Jimmy invited few of us over to his house for dinner, and there i went. =) 
Spending time with family is the most precious thing one can do.
Thanks for the warmth of Christmas you all showed me......

On Christmas day, as usual tradition, it's lunch at kak Cory's house (2nd time for me! :P). Kak Endah fetched me, and others followed closely by bikes from behind. 
Names: Lee, Adeline, Aji, Rufus, Jeanrette, Susie, Esther, Lee Suan, Wen Yi, Hui Wen, Lavania, Nicholas Chong, Eshabelle, Ah Liang, Lydia, Dakshna... 
Uh Huh! Yup, a lot you think? Not really, it can be and should be more people... haha! 

Oh ya, i will miss IGOR! 
Yes, Igor is a golden retriever... fat body and skinny legs, no wonder it gets tire easily...haha! 

Chrsitmas ended with me watching "Life of Pi". Focusing on the movie, i do think it has more than what i saw to tell me. I downloaded the ebook and i really want to get to know the morals that's hidden. 
Suddenly felt the same for Bible. You can't just watched documentaries about it or only listen, you have to read and searched to understand it. 
Alright, come back to Christmas...

Early morning on Christmas...
The moment i woke up on Christmas day, the first thing i did was turn on the laptop! It's skype time with mom and dad, er jie, san jie and lydia!
Though distance kept us apart, but we're one family and will always stay close at heart...

hope you like my personal wish... =)
<3 p="p">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

random

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush