Me at this point…

Father, I’m exhausted! I’m frustrated! This is my very first time that I felt so stress to be in a group. Problems are with me. I can’t stand and am not in the position to judge or pin-point at anyone, except me, myself. I certainly know and understand well that everyone has their own ways of doing things, so do I. I’ve always tried to accept differences among friends. I want us to be harmonious, not fighting about what should be done. Simple principle, but, different views and mentality. I can say that i understand better than anyone, when someone talks in a different language with expressions and tones of trying to hide something from you. I do sometimes in my mother tongue with my friends. And father, You showed me that it was not a good behavior through one particular incidence. I’m sorry Father for thinking over the boundaries or beyond what I can understand. I’m really sorry. I want to admit my wrongs. I will change and accept if they told me what’s wrong. None. Nothing. Worse, situation seems to get worse. I wanna get away from this group right now. Please show me how…

However, I realize one thing. You’ve placed me in this situation to learn something. To do something. To grow. To know what and how to choose. To know the consequences of our decisions. Most importantly, to hold firm to Your words. In prayers to seek You. To trust You.

Father, forgive me for my trespasses, as I forgive others too. Give me knowledge, strength and courage to realize and admit my wrongs to others, asking for forgiveness from them. Help me to be wise in making decisions, showing your unconditional love. Please Father… Amen.

Comments

Bethany Wang said…
Hey Eunice, during my sem 1, I did face d same prob as u. I myself oso reli didn't lk 2 work in groups. It was very hard 4 me. But lk wat u said, God placed us in dis kind of situation 4 a reason. He wants us 2 learn so dat v can grow n b more matured. So that next time when v face d same prob again, v would b able 2 noe how 2 handle it. If v keep staying in a comfort zone, we'll never grow n learn rite? I totally understand how u feel cos i gone through exactly d same thing as u. Just b strong n release everything 2 God. I noe it's hard. But oni in difficult situation v can b more preapred 2 face a more challenging situation. All d best in everythin u do. Js stopping by 2 encourage u :-)c u soon aight !:D

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

random

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush