26th Wedding Anniversary

Today, 16th May 2012, marks the 26th Wedding Anniversary of my daddy Jeremiah Tan and Mummy Bee Luan. 26 years ago, they both took the vow and started a life together. 2 years later, they gave birth to a baby girl named Eunice (Yes!!! It's me!). 3 baby girls followed in nine years time. Wow! Four girls! Haha!

All i have to say to both my mom and dad is "I LOVE YOU". I really do.

"Because of your love for each other you both took the vow on this day 26 years ago. Because of of your love you both take care and support each other in ways that only both of you could understand, through hardships and joyful moments. Because of your love you both keep the vow tight and continue to walk in faith with God. Because of your love for us you both work hard to raise four of us in such marvelous ways. Because of you both we are who we are today. Thank you so much for showing us what love is all about... Happy 26th Wedding Anniversary daddy Jeremiah Tan and mummy Tan Bee Luan! " -Facebook status-


Though this post is almost a month late, but love is never late. 

I pray that God will continue to bless and bond you both till the end of life... =)

may your hands hold each other tightly always..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

random

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush