Interest vs Work

Work. Sounds a bit too formal. Maybe studies cum clinical rotation would explain better.

Interest. Things that I find pleasure in doing.

Looking at myself right now, have i lost certain interest in doing something constructive in my free time? Or am i spending it too much on all the dramas i watched? Hahahaha!

Work. Studies. Exams requirements.

+

Interest. Fun. Relaxing. Hobby.

---> can they happen together?

my answer: Yes! They do!


Hence, i found a new interest and i promise to cut my dramas.

Deng deng deng deng! My new challenge: PHONATIONS!

Maybe some (or perhaps all) would wonder why i choose this.
Simple reason: i wanna be able to learn new words and language and be able to pronounce them clearly! =)

Now, I've found a new, constructive & meaningful (according to me) challenge to go with my 'work'.
How about you?

phonations ;)


ps: Everyone is different, so, judge not and talk no nonsense about others. Place your attention on you, yourself, in building, making, and being the better person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

random

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush