Test in life...

There's always ups and downs in life, no matter which part of life we're in now, be it young or old.

I'm angry because I did not express myself nicely and had been quite rough in my talking.
I'm sad because I really do not want myself to be associated with people who talk nonsense all the time.
I'm avoiding because I think that's the best way out.
Just as I decided to say sorry, I lost my temper...
My anger, sadness, avoidance all mixed up!
Obviously, my anger surpassed any of them. Sigh...
LOSER. The word I chose.

Forgiveness is not easy. It's really hard. Easier said that done.



But, one example has been shown to us: Jesus.

I truly believe that God will not let His children be tested beyond their ability, because the Bible says so.
"So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall! No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to us all. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can endure it."
1 Corinthians 10: 12-13
Father Lord, let Your Holy Spirit guide me through this. Help me to learn what true forgiveness is about. Help to be like You and what You want me to be.

Amen...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

random

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush