Wonderful world

Wonder why it's titled "Wonderful world"? 
Let me tell you a simple reason for this title - the world is really big and there's endless stuff for one to explore. 
On my journey to another hospital for my clinical rotation, every morning, i didn't fail to see something that either put a smile on my face, empathy in my heart, or even patience for myself. 

A simple smile from a mother to thank the policeman for helping her daughter cross the busy road to school this morning makes me feel warm. :) 

A girl i saw on the second day had facial distortion. I may not find out what's the reason behind it, but it squeezes my heart. What am I to complain about life? There's no perfection. You just have to treasure everything in life. It's the greatest and best gift from above. :) 

My friend drove me and her there every morning. I'm really grateful of her big favour. Thanks. Driving needs patience, especially with other vehicles on the road. :)

The scenery, green paddy fields, vege farms, and the morning sunlight, make me realize once again that God is great. He is the one who created heaven and earth, and everything in it. It was all wonderful in His eyes. :)

Isn't the world simply beautiful and wonderful? :) 

Have a great day everyday my friends! :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush

random