2013 Mother's Day

This time of the year for 5 years i've always been away from home. 
This year a bit different. I was home before the big day, and left home a day before it. 
Thus, we celebrated Mommy's big day a day earlier... We went for dinner before i left...

When i was in Obstetrics and Gynaecology department, i saw how hard it was for a mom to give birth to a baby. At that, it suddenly strike me - how did mom gave birth to me almost 25 years ago? 
I was the heaviest (3.8kg! imagine that!) among 4 and the first child as well. 
Did mom cried? Did she screamed? What happened during the delivery process? 

Hence, when i got home, i seized the opportunity to ask her. Dad was around. 
Mom hadn't answer, dad answered first. 
"Your mom is like super woman, she didn't cry or even shout, she just calmly gave birth to you, all 4." 
Mom just smile and agreed with dad. 
I kept asking, "Not even a single scream of pain? Don't you feel very pain during the womb contraction?" 
There mom goes again, just smiling and shakes her head. 

Hahaha! Wow, this super women is really born to endure a lot... 

Mommy, i don't know how you did it. 

For 25 years you took care of my, ours, need above all else. 
You never buy anything expensive for yourself. 
You never complain of anything.
You never get tires of waking up earlier than us to prepare breakfast for us. 
You always give us the very best you can for us. 

Of course, there's times where i got angry with you... Hehe! 
But i know it's for my good and for me to learn from mistakes...

Mommy, thank you so much! 

This day, all i want to say, shout out loud, is that "I love you a lot!"

Happy Blessed Mother's Day, my dearest mommy! 

Continue to be strong in God and see His blessings overflow in you and to the people around you... :)

XOXO


P/s: this is for all the mom(s) out there as well... Have a BLESSED MOTHER'S DAY! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

random

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush