Teacher's Day cum Mom and Dad's Wedding Anniversary

Daddy always says: "When everyone celebrates Teacher's Day, it will be like they're also celebrating my Wedding Anniversary."

First of all, Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers out there! 

I've never really post anything about this, but would like to thanks all my teachers from the bottom of my heart. 

As a baby, thanks grandma, daddy, mommy, uncles and aunties. 
As a kindergarten goer, thanks to teacher Chua and teachers (sorry i cant remember the names) and plus the above (hehe!) . 
As a primary school kid, thanks to all my primary school (SJK(C)Yuk Chai) teachers, some whom have retired, and some still teaching, plus list above... (List of techers drastically increased, :p) 
As a secondary school teenager, thanks to all my secondary school (SMK Sultan Yahya Petra (1) And SM Chung Hwa) teachers, plus list above again... (List increased exponentially! Haha!)
Now, an undergraduates, the list is even longer... All my lecturers and doctors, and not to forget, my patients. :) 
In life, anyone we met, be it long or short time, has taught or show us a lesson, a life lesson, for sure. 
Thanks my dear friends for being my teachers as well. :))

Thank you so much my dearest teachers! 


Now, the second part......

Happy 27th Wedding Anniversary Daddy and Mommy! 

Just want you both to know i love you a lot! 

This great love that God has placed between the two of you is really amazing!

How you both love, protect and fight are funny and scary to me at times, but that's what make the love srrong. :)

Hmmph... Dunno what to say dy... Haha! 

I promise will throw you both an anniversary party when i'm able kay... :D

Love you, daddy mommy! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

random

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush