Apologies

A few days back, i received an apology from a friend of mine for something happened sometime ago, but i've got over it and almost forgotten it.
But, receiving the apology makes me review and rethink about myself.

Do i have the courage to apologize to someone i hurt?

Have i ask for apologies?

One incident that vividly haunts me last time when a pastor from Philippines shared about asking forgiveness from the person, no matter how long that incident has happened, led me to ask forgiveness from my dad and mom about something i did.
i was an angry girl. i easily got irritated. i showed them no matter what the timing is.
That is bad. real bad.
Collecting my courage, i picked up the phone and called them after thinking over and over for some time.
Tear welled up and fell. but i can say this; i really felt so much better. i learned from it. i felt relieved.

And now, the apologies i received made me re-think - did i hurt someone unknowingly?
How to apologize?

There's something though in my heart.
My relationship with someone actually makes me feel very happy, but at the same time i'm scared i hurt others.
It reminds me of this person in my high school as well.
i want to apologize for what happened ages ago, but i have to contact.

With this blog here, though many may not read it, but i want to take the opportunity to apologize for what i did that hurt you.
Yes, You. and You. and You.

"I'm SORRY. Forgive me please..."


ps: Lord, forgive me please. forgive my sins. forgive my stupidity. forgive me for being ignorant. forgive me o Lord. Lord, renew my strength and help me soar with You...


"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. 
Do not condemned, and you will not be condemned. 
Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
~Luke 6:37~

"But those who trust in the Lord for help will find their strength renewed. 
They will rise like eagles;
they will run and not get weary; 
they will walk and not grow weak." 
~Isaiah 40:31~





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

random

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush