Bagging in Paediatrics

Those babies whose breathing aren't adequate and need ventilation or noninvasive positive airway pressure to maintain adequate oxygenation will only have two outcomes: survive or plus (passed away).
The few times that i was called to bagging, the babies either got the automatic ventilator ready to be used for them, or the sad truth, plus during my shift to bag.
Seeing babies who were so pure, know nothing about this world, came and left in just that split moments, reminds me of one main thing:
God's love knows no boundaries. 
He loves us all, no matter who we are.
He knows us way before we were even formed in our mother's womb.
He has a purpose for each and everyone of us here on earth.

The least i can do for the babies is to pray for them during my bagging.
Life and death lies in God's hand.

We might not able to understand His plans, but simply trust in Him!

 Isaiah 55:8,9
"For my thoughts are not your thought,
neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord.
"As the heavens are higher than earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways,
and my thoughts higher than your thoughts."


ps: Lord i lift my life into Your hands, let Your will be done in me. =) God Bless!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

random

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush