The Day He Gave Me My Life

25 years ago, He chose the date and day for me to be born on this earth.
25 years has gone, and I've come to know Him.

25 years of life.

Ups.
Downs.
Joy.
Sadness.
Rise.
Fall.
Happiness.
Tears.
Obedience.
Stubbornness.
Smile.
Anger.
Like.
Dislike.
Active.
Sleepy.

The list can go on and on. =)

25 years, of course, that's a long time...

On this day, it's not only about me, but those around me as well. My family. My friends. My spiritual family. My patients. And all those 生命中的过客 (passer-by in life).

It's with and through them that i learn what life is.
It's with them that i lived my 25 years.
They're my support and love.

So, i would love to take this opportunity to thank them.
"Thank you so much!"

For the One who gave me my life, thanks for being gracious to me all this time.
Thanks for showing me what love is.
Help me learn how to love.
And live a life that please You.
Thanks for everything Lord, Jesus!

In the years to come, i may not know what the future has for me, but i know who holds the future -- Jesus. =)

Let's march forward and walk in faith. =)

Let's go!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

random

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush