2007 Graduation

I can't contain my tears anymore.
It flowed freely down my cheeks.
Since my first year here, you have been part of my life.
Even though at the beginning we were not that closed, but time bring us together.
In you I see faith and courage.
From you I learned to be strong and faithful.
With you I understand more about Him and life.
Now that you left for the new chapter of your life.
I just contain the tears of both joy and sadness.
All I can do is to pray for you.
May God guide your steps and be with you all the time.
Hope always.
Love always.
Have faith.
And be happy.
In time of struggle or happiness, remember Jesus.

All the best my sis and bro! :')


Esther --> Lee --> Susie

God bless!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

random

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush