Gift from dad and mom

Since i lost my tablet in July last year, i actually felt scared and scarred.
The tablet was not cheap and i had a lot things and information stored in it. It also functions as my phone... now, it's gone. Then, from having a tablet to none, life goes on. I got used to not having my tablet. Some told me greater blessings will come my way. Be patient and wait for it.
At the beginning i felt so sad, then i prayed about it.
Maybe the person who robbed me need it more than me.
Perhaps it would be a blessing to them (two snatch thieves of them) more than me.
Finally, this Christmas, dad and mom bought me a new ipad mini. =D
I'm really grateful to have it.
Thanks a lot daddy mommy!

Ipad Mini & i


ps: Things happened for a reason and sometimes, it's beyond our understanding. Leave it to God and pray, listen and be patient. There's always something to learn from every single situation we faced. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Daddy and His Battle

random

On Call 36 小时 The Hippocratic Crush